ENJOY FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100+
After lighting your HA KO Paper Incense, extinguish the flame and place it on the felt burner mat, and onto a non-flammable surface. Do not allow to burn unsupervised. Avoid placing in drafty areas or near any flammable materials. Each leaf will burn for 5 to 7 mins.
- When burning, always use a non-flammable felt mat on a non-flammable plate or surface.
- Do not allow to burn unsupervised.
- Prior to disposal, ensure the flame is completely extinguished.
- Use caution when handling the flame.
- Avoid placing in drafty areas or near any flammable materials.
- Do not put in mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use for purposes other than incense.
Morihata’s purpose is to make their innovative home, kitchen, and lifestyle goods available beyond Japanese borders, and connect Japanese artistry with the rest of the world.