- US Women's Shoe: 5 - 6.5
- US Men's Shoe: >5
- US Women's Shoe: 7 – 8.5
- US Men's Shoe: 5.5 – 7
- US Women's Shoe: 9 – 10.5
- US Men's Shoe: 7.5 – 9
- US Women's Shoe: 11 – 13
- US Men's Shoe: 9.5 – 11.5
1. Grab two pieces of paper (A4 or letter size should work unless your feet are quite large).
2. Put on the type of socks you plan to wear with your new slippers (if you don’t plan to wear socks, that’s fine!).
3. Take turns standing directly on top of the paper with each foot and use a pencil to trace your feet. To ensure an accurate measurement, make sure your weight is centered directly over your foot.
4. Make a mark at the tip of your longest toe and the base of your heel.
5. Draw a line connecting both marks and measure it. The longest measurement between your two feet is your Japanese shoe size! If you have wide feet, consider sizing up.
6. Compare your size to the chart on the product listing. Purchase the size that is closest to your Japanese size but not under (the worst thing is your foot overhanging the footbed).
Designed to feel comfortable with or without socks, these modern slippers are designed to be enjoyed year-round. Breathable unisex room shoes made from Sasawashi fabric.
Sasawashi fabric, Polyester sole. Machine wash in a garment bag with similar colors. Do not bleach or tumble dry.
Morihata’s purpose is to make their innovative home, kitchen, and lifestyle goods available beyond Japanese borders, and connect Japanese artistry with the rest of the world.